02-13-11 IMPACT SPRING 7 V 7 INVITATIONAL, WILLIAMSBURG, VA
by IMPACT SPORTS, LLC
Sunday, February 13th
(Warhill Sports Complex, Williamsburg, VA)
7 v 7 DIVISION: BOYS
Welcome to the Boys 7 v 7 Division of our Impact Spring Invitational. We are excited to offer this event and know you will appreciate the quality of this venue. Please read below for our format, registration and general tournament information…..
• Flights: U19 – U9, including mixed high school and middle school.
• Great site with 7 lighted, pro-turf fields so no rain outs with us!
• 7 v 7 cross-field…enjoy the speed and rapid transition from attack to defense!
• 7 to 10 players allowed per team including a goalkeeper.
• Each team plays 3 games of 2 x 25 minute halves (running) with no timeouts.
• Festival, round robin format with no playoffs.
• Certified trainers and USLacrosse officials.
• All teams will play in flighted pools based on the competition level selected by the club coach or manager.
• The Home Team will be the first team that appears on the game schedule and will wear a white/light color. The Home Team will be required to switch to alternate jersey/or wear pinnies to accommodate a color conflict as declared by the umpire.
• NO jewelry of any kind unless it is medical in nature and covered with tape.
• Officials have the right to stop a game at any time to eject a coach, fan or player behavior based on his/her behavior.
• Any player receiving a straight red card will sit out for the next game.
• A player or coach who is ejected with a straight red card may be suspended for the remainder of the tournament.
• All disputes will be settled by the Tournament Director and her decision will be final.
• The Tournament Director reserves the right to make all schedule-adjustment decisions regarding inclement weather.
• College coaches are welcome to attend and observe!
• Trainers will be on site for acute injury only.
• For safety reasons, only players, coaches & officials are allowed on the fields. Please sit outside of the fenced area or on the concrete pads!
• Team tents must be located in designated areas only!!!
• Concessionaire will be available next to our vendors row.
• Restrooms are available in the concessions building.
• Be sure to park in designated parking spaces only. Police will ticket and tow any vehicles illegally parked.
• Have players bring their own water bottles.
• Tournament Registration - $500
• Deposit - $250 (Non-refundable) Due by January 3rd
• Balance - $250 Due by January 10th
• Waivers – To be submitted by head coach upon check-in.
• Schedule posted – February 2nd
• Tournament Fee may be paid by either credit card or check below…
Questions? Contact Rala Heinen – email@example.com or 804.402.2813; Impact Sports, LLC, PO Box 35161, Richmond, VA 23235