2-13-11 IMPACT SPRING 7 V 7 INVITATIONAL, WILLIAMSBURG, VA
by IMPACT SPORTS, LLC
(Warhill Sports Complex, Williamsburg, VA)
7 v 7 DIVISION: BOYS
WELCOME to the Boys 7 v 7 Division of our Impact Spring Invitational. We are excited to offer this event and know you will appreciate the quality of this venue. Please read below for our format, registration and general tournament information…..
• Flights: U19 – U9, including mixed high school and middle school.
• Great site with 7 lighted, pro-turf fields so no rain outs with us!
• 7 v 7 cross-field…enjoy the speed and rapid transition from attack to defense!
• 7 to 10 players allowed per team including a goalkeeper.
• Each team plays 3 games of 2 x 25 minute halves (running) with no timeouts.
• Festival, round robin format with no playoffs.
• Certified trainers and USLacrosse officials.
• All teams will play in flighted pools based on the competition level selected by the club coach or manager.
• The Home Team will be the first team that appears on the game schedule and will wear a white/light color. The Home Team will be required to switch to alternate jersey/or wear pinnies to accommodate a color conflict as declared by the umpire.
• Officials have the right to stop a game at any time to eject a coach, fan or player behavior based on his/her behavior.
• Any player receiving a straight red card will sit out for the next game.
• A player or coach who is ejected with a straight red card may be suspended for the remainder of the tournament.
• All disputes will be settled by the Tournament Director and her decision will be final.
• The Tournament Director reserves the right to make all schedule-adjustment decisions regarding inclement weather.
• Tournament Registration - $500
• Deposit - $250 (Non-refundable) Due by January 3rd
• Balance - $250 Due by January 10th
• Waivers – To be submitted by head coach upon check-in.
• Schedule posted – February 2nd
• Tournament Fee may be paid by either credit card or check below…
Questions? Contact Rala Heinen – email@example.com or 804.402.2813;
Impact Sports, LLC,
PO Box 35161, Richmond, VA 23235
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Lacrosse Tournaments.
This site is Powered by: