Calabasas High School Head Coach Calabasas, CA
by Damon Drescher
Calabasas High School Boys Lacrosse Head Coaching position
Calabasas High School is a successful program seeking a high school varsity head coach for the spring 2016 season. As head coach, you will oversee the entire high school program.
Fundamental responsibilities will include:
- Plan and run all varsity practices and games
- Communicate and coordinate with the school
- Help recruit and supervise assistant coaches
The ideal candidate:
- Places a high value on player conduct and team ethics
- Is organized and possesses a strong work ethic
- Has extensive lacrosse experience, ideally at the collegiate level
- Has lacrosse coaching experience or at least a deep understanding of coaching
- Is a persuasive communicator and can inspire teenage players
- Projects professionalism on and off the field
- Demonstrates a sincere appreciation and respect for lacrosse
Planning and practices will begin in January, with the season ending in mid-May. Practices have been 5 days per week, generally 4:00-6:00 pm, with evening games twice a week. Estimated time commitment is 16 hours per week, including practices (10-12 hours), games (2-4 hours), and planning and communications (1-3 hours).
Salary: a $3,500 - $4,500 spring stipend has been budgeted. Appointment: Part-Time, 5 months.
Contact for application and information: Damon Drescher, Calabasas High School Boys Lacrosse Vice President, 818 636 7733, email@example.com