Spring Lacrosse Director - North Shore, Illinois
Team ONE Lacrosse is looking for 2013 Spring Lacrosse Directors. This will be Team ONE’s fifth year of working with the park districts to deliver a competitive, well-instructed and organized spring season to the youth of the North Shore area.
• Oversee the practices and games of your specific park district
- ensure practices begin on time
- manage coaching instruction and drill execution
- maintain general sportsmanship of players and coaches
• Step in and coach practice if a Team Coach is absent
• Communicate change or cancellation of practices/games with Team Coaches
• Distribute coaching bags and maintaining proper amounts of equipment for practices throughout the season
• Lacrosse coaching or playing experience
• Communication skills when speaking to parents
The Director position is a paid position. If you are interested in becoming involved this spring, please contact Nicole Bingham at the Team ONE office (224) 534-7500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be prepared to send in your resume and come into the office for a personal interview if contacted by Team ONE.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Lacrosse Coaching Jobs.
This site is Powered by: