Summer Camp Lacrosse Coach
by David Walsh
To further the mission of Kenwood & Evergreen through the planning and delivery of Lacrosse activities that are safe, fun, and appropriate to the camper’s age and abilities.
Camps Kenwood & Evergreen is an overnight (sleepover/residential) summer Camp in Wilmot, NH. Kenwood & Evergreen is a summer home to a vibrant and welcoming community of over 300 children and 180 staff from all over the world.
We can provide an AMAZING Camp experience for dynamic individuals who love a challenge. This position also provides the perfect experience and resume builder for anyone who wants to pursue a career working with children. The experience can also be used as an internship or for college credits where applicable.
- Dates of employment are June 16th to August 17th (9 weeks).
- 2 weeks of staff training and 7 weeks working with children.
- Room, board, laundry and Internet access is included.
- Implementation of the Lacrosse program.
- Create lesson plans that are age and ability appropriate.
- Deliver progressive drills, games and activities.
- Teach other staff members their responsibilities when present at a Lacrosse period.
- Teach and monitor proper use of equipment.
- Maintain quality of equipment.
- Conduct initial and end-of-season inventory.
An enthusiastic, motivated, warm, friendly, caring individual.
The ability to communicate to children and co-workers with patience and clarity.
19+ years of age.
How to apply:
Please send resumes to David Walsh – firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online application at www.kenwood-evergreen.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Lacrosse Coaching Jobs.
This site is Powered by: