Summer Camp Lacrosse Coach
by David Walsh
To further the mission of Kenwood & Evergreen through the planning and delivery of Lacrosse activities that are safe, fun, and appropriate to the camper’s age and abilities.
Camps Kenwood & Evergreen is an overnight (sleepover/residential) summer Camp in Wilmot, NH. Kenwood & Evergreen is a summer home to a vibrant and welcoming community of over 300 children and 180 staff from all over the world.
We can provide an AMAZING Camp experience for dynamic individuals who love a challenge. This position also provides the perfect experience and resume builder for anyone who wants to pursue a career working with children. The experience can also be used as an internship or for college credits where applicable.
- Dates of employment are June 16th to August 17th (9 weeks).
- 2 weeks of staff training and 7 weeks working with children.
- Room, board, laundry and Internet access is included.
- Implementation of the Lacrosse program.
- Create lesson plans that are age and ability appropriate.
- Deliver progressive drills, games and activities.
- Teach other staff members their responsibilities when present at a Lacrosse period.
- Teach and monitor proper use of equipment.
- Maintain quality of equipment.
- Conduct initial and end-of-season inventory.
An enthusiastic, motivated, warm, friendly, caring individual.
The ability to communicate to children and co-workers with patience and clarity.
19+ years of age.
How to apply:
Please send resumes to David Walsh – email@example.com or complete the online application at www.kenwood-evergreen.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Lacrosse Coaching Jobs.
© Copyright & Trademark ™ - 2007-2015 SimplyLacrosse.com ™
simplylacrosse.com™ - Stickbrain™ - Stickbrain Village™ - Stickbrain Lacrosse™ - Stickbrain Exchange™ - Stickbrain Apparel™ - Lacrosse Mall™ - are all trademarks of SimplyPublications and SimplyLacrosse.com
This site is Powered by: