Great Western Lacrosse Camps
by Russ Olsen
(San Diego, California)
We have been running lacrosse camps for the past 29 years. All of our camps are at San Diego State University. We have the top teaching staff in the west.
We feature 5 camps...
1. Teaching camp - our flagship. An instructional camp that is 1 day longer than most other camps. July 18-22
2. Goalie Camp - our most intensive camp with the lowest camper to coach ratio. We only take 8 in the 9-12 grades and 8 in the 8 grade and below. July 17 - 22 and includes the teaching camp.
3. Shooting Camp - our largest specialty camp that has taught and fine tuned many a players shot. July 17 - 22 and includes the teaching camp.
4. Face-Off Camp - an intensive camp for players wishing to take their facing skills to the next level. We only take 8 in the 9-12 grades and 8 in the 8 grade and below. July 17 - 22 and includes the teaching camp.
5. Goalie Camp - our newest camp and is the only defense camp in the west. July 17 - 22 and includes the teaching camp.
We have been doing camps for a long time and we have it down solid. All levels are reached and evaluated so that they are put into the right group that will aid in their learning retention. On top of all the behind the scenes work we do for the players, our camp is fun! The dorm has playstation lounges and a game room with pool, ping pong and foosball. The University has an incredible pool complex complete with jacuzzi's, lap pools, diving boards, water basketball pool and a lagoon pool.
For information, go to http://www.greatwesternlacrosse.com/summercamps.htm
Contact Russ Olsen at (858)240-7950 or firstname.lastname@example.org