July 2011 Longwood University Girls' Lacrosse Team Challenge Camp
by Wendy Stone
Longwood University Girls’ Lacrosse Team Challenge Camp: July 13-15, 2011
The Team Challenge Lacrosse Camp at Longwood University is a highly competitive 3-day camp which provides your team with the opportunity to compete against high level club teams while receiving top-notch instruction from College Coaches from around the country. This team camp is geared towards players who want to take their game to the college level. Skill Sessions and team practices will focus on teaching stick work, shooting, offensive tactics, defensive skills, and team play. Separate goalkeeper instruction will be provided during the sessions.
Registration is limited to 10 teams (15 players minimum). Individuals are welcome and will form a separate team. Sign up early to reserve your spot!
Tuition: $250/team member, $275/individual (without a team) and includes 6 sessions of instruction and play, 2 nights of housing, all meals, ball, Longwood Lacrosse t-shirt, and reversible jersey.
Features of the Team Challenge Camp:
• Top level Competition
• Coaching from top DI, DII, and DIII coaches from around the country as well as US and Canadian National Team Players
• Excellent training and practice facilities including lighted turf and grass fields, Varsity weight room and pool
• Strength Training Clinic
• College Recruiting Seminar
• Team Practices coached by College Coaches
• Teams are guaranteed 4 games
• Camp precedes the IWLCA Capital Cup at SportsQuest in Midlothian, VA which runs from July 15-17, 2011 (less than an hour from Longwood’s Campus).
Please contact Wendy Stone for more information (email@example.com 434-395-2342)
Longwood Lancer’s camps & clinics are open to any and all entrants and are only limited by age, gender, or grade level.