Sample Top Five List
by Jamey - SimplyLacrosse.com
(San Diego, Ca)
Add an Image or Logo
This is an example Top Five List for you to use as a template. You would tell a little story here about your list. Then create your list.
1. Make your most Important tip number 1 on your list.
2. Make sure you add five separate ideas. Add as much or as little detail as you need to make your point.
3. Remember most people scan the Internet they don't read everything so make your points short and early.
4. Your list can either be informative or funny. Add top tips to teach or entertain us. Both types of lists are fine. This is about you sharing with the Stickbrain community. Feel free to add your personality.
5. Have fun with your list, and thanks for giving back to this sport. I know I receive E-mail everyday from new lacrosse enthusiasts who are grateful for this resource, and for all you guys give back to the community through this site.
Finally tell us a little about you, so we know your expertise. Make sure you add contact info and your website address so folks can find you.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Top Five Lacrosse Tips Lists.
This site is Powered by: